Returns and claims
How to return:
Anyone changing their mind about a purchase and wishing to return one or more articles should proceed as follows:
1. E-mail us on email@example.com no later than 14 days after receipt, stating the order number and the items you have changed your mind about purchasing.
2. Wait for Customer Service to send you a return label, which can then be used for the return consignment. The return label’s value of 6 EUR will be offset against your refund.
3. Pack the item, and complete and attach the return slip received with the delivery.
4. Drop off the parcel at the nearest parcel shop/post office for which the return label is valid. Remember to obtain and keep a receipt for delivery of the parcel.
Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange your return for other products. We will refund your purchase within 2-3 days after receiving it.
Products bought on sale or by using discount codes can only be reordered with the same price if the offers are still online. If the price of your ordered item(s) is reduced within 24 hours after you have placed your order, we will refund you the difference. In that case, please contact our customer service with your order number.
Freight costs when returning
You will be responsible for the postage fees for returning the product, unless it is because it is faulty.
The money will be refunded to the original payment card/solution. Normally, the processing time is 2-3 workdays after the receipt of your return order, but in rare occasions, it can take up to 14 days. Please be aware that the time taken for the refund to become visible on your account depends upon your bank.
NB! Please note, that the refund amount can be affected if the value of the product is deteriorated because:
- You have actually started using the product
- The product is marked by odours such as perfume og smoke or shows other signs of usage/wear and tear
- It has been damaged while you had the responsibility for it
- You have handled the product in a way that is deemed above what is necessary for you to determine its quality and functionality
- The product seal or packaging is missing or significantly damaged to such an extent that it affects the value of the product. The wrapping bags of the clothes are allowed to be opened.
Our products have a 2-year warranty period. You can make a claim regarding products purchased on hummel.co.uk to us by contating us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have purchased one of our products at one of our retailers we kindly ask you to direct your claim to the specific store and they will handle it in relation to their complaints policy.
European Disputes Resolution
European laws requires that all online shops, may include a link to the European Commission's Online Dispute Resolution Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/od